CBS Cancels Production On Sheen's

CBS Cancels Production On Sheen's 'Two And A Half Men' For Remainder Of Season Following Actor's Radio Rant; Sheen Fires Back

Thu Feb 25, 6:37 PM PST

CBS has pulled the plug on "Two and a Half Men"... for now.
Just hours after Charlie Sheen went on a radio rampage, blasting his bosses at the television show, CBS issued a statement on behalf of the network and "...Men's" production company, announcing they were pulling the show from production of new episodes.
PLAY IT NOW: Charlie Sheen Takes Aim At His ‘Two And A Half Men’ Bosses
"Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of 'Two and a Half Men' for the remainder of the season," CBS said in a statement late Thursday night.
Not long after CBS and Warner Bros. issued their statement, Sheen had some words of his own, specifically aimed at show creator Chuck Lorre.
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Scenes & Stars Of CBS’ ‘Two And A Half Men’
"What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth," Sheen said in an open letter, posted on TMZ's website.
Sheen went even further, attacking Lorre, suggesting this is a battle and claiming the fans will support him.
"I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists," Sheen's statement continued. "I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Charlie Sheen: The Early Years
"Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together," he added.

Comments

Popular Posts