Kenneth Cole


Kenneth Cole returned to the runway last night, to revel his new collection. I found myself bored, and thinking that I am tired of seeing black this season, as this thought enter my mind it quickly left  suddenly the runway is filled with a lineup of a series of monochromatic colors my eyes widened and I began to pay close attention. Metallic played a big role in this collection as the story progressed. Futuristic metallic leather which set off the holographic jackets along with the accessories that were incorporated. Kenneth encourage his audience and those watching the live stream to get the conversation going by pledging 1$ to AMFR for every tweet or retweet using #KCRUNWAY.  We wanted to use the myriad of platforms available to communicate both a social message and a fashion message in unison," he explained backstage.

Comments

Popular Posts