I AM BACK....

YES I AM BACK! 

This past year has been very difficult for me. Trials and tribulations one after another. I am here to today to say that I have made though the worst year of my life. Now I am back and ready to reclaim social media guru of 2016. 

LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH 2015
To all my readers I have been working hard to gain more trust-worthy sources to provide me with information regarding all things fashion and entertainment. Haute-House Blog has been recently selected to receive video of fashion week from NY, Paris & Milan. I always strive to deliver current information content. End of 2015 I will be launching the new Haute-House Blog (HHB.COM) which will be more interactive and have a lot more features. Please stay tuned major changes are about to come.

Comments

Popular Posts