SOL REPUBLIC-RELAYS


Last week  a lovely lady sent me a pair of SOL REPUBLIC, Relays I assumed they would be like all the other ear buds I have tried. From the very moment I put them on, I notice the clarity and noise cancelling technology. I can honestly say with these head phones I am able to do a multitude of things including my daily run without the hassle of stopping and adjusting the ear buds. Relays come in a variety of colors to fit any fashion trend for the day whether you are working out or just a night out on the town.

“Committed to changing the world one listener at a time, SOL REPUBLIC has announced Relays, the first cross-over headphone that keeps up with you and your active l
ife. In-ear Relays offer the benefits of a sports headphone but have amazing style that looks great anytime, making them the only headphone you need all day.” Quoted from press release

Go get yourself a pair, get ready for your next run or workout session! 

Comments

Popular Posts