Diane Von Furstenberg 2013 collection

Diane Von Furstenberg Pre-fall fashion2013

After the re-launch of her company in 1997 she introduced the world to the wrap dress. Since then DVG is not a global luxury lifestyle brand offering for complete collections a year. DFV can be found is over 70 countries and 45 free –standing shops worldwide. To no surprised she was awarded a lifetime achievement award. And the following year the (CDFA) name her their president. Fashion is an extension of who we are and what we believe, I think if you look hard enough we can see who she is by what she creates. We has people in the media and admirers of DVF need to celebrate her achievement, I am sure the road to success was not easy.

Her new collection was a surprise to me; I think she is trying to re-connect to a younger generation while trying to maintain things about the old one. This collection makes me thinks about a modern Victorian era with a mix of colors and textures. I can see where some of the pieces would fit in back them. I like the diversity in her collections from my experience all her collections are different and diverse; these are the making for a great designer. I am looking forward to her much deserved success in the future and who know maybe I will have the pleasure to work with her again.

Comments

Popular Posts