Didier and Evelyn Chetrite

Hi Readers,

Today I want to tell you about an amazing desinger, Here in the states their first store has opend. I love their unique collabrations with farbics and colors. Here is a post from an outside source.

New York is starting to look a little like Paris. The French label Sandro, launched in the City of Light in 1984 by Didier and Evelyn Chetrite, opened its first U.S. Stores this month, the his-and-hers Sandro and Sandro Homme on Bleecker Street. (The block is something of a family affiar; Evelyn’s sister Judith Milgrom opened a U.S. boutique for her own label, Maje, right down the block, and fellow Frenchman Francois Nars has a store nearby, too). The sleekly minimal spaces feature the brand’s apparel and accessory for men and women, in the low-key chic mold that made the label a favorite among fashion editors visiting Europe for the shows. Style.com’s Celia Ellenberg returned from Paris fashion week this past season with a new coat in tow, one that she reports has earned nothing but compliments. “Everywhere I go, people ask me where I got it,” she says of the fur-lined parka. “Up until last week, I had the pleasure of responding with a coy, ‘Oh, this? I got it at this store I love in Paris that doesn’t exist in New York.” To her dismay (and the rest of NYC’s delight), it’s now available in the Big Apple, too; similar pieces are avaialble at Sandro’s newly-launched e-commerce site, sandro-paris.com.

Sandro and Sandro Homme are now open at 415 Bleecker Street, NYC.


Photo: John Aquino




Comments

Popular Posts